• Blog
  • LinkdedIn
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Youtube

Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 4, 2017

My profile website - my first website

 Honestly, I haven't learnt anything about Programming, Coding or Design. My major at university is Marketing. Digital or Online Marketing is a new trend of Marketing in Vietnam, so I was taught about Website, Search Engine Optimization, Online Advertising at school. Base on my knowledge about Programming with Pascal, Editing photo with Photoshop, Internet and English; I bought a source code of one website and develop my first portfolio.

Kaneki Kan's Portfolio
Photo credit:



It's not perfect, but it's my first achievement in self-study. I can make my own website, edit how it looks and write down what I achieved as I wish.

You can take a look at the original website which I bought to know exactly what I did.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Contact

Get in touch with me



Adress/Street

Nguyen Van Qua street, District 12, Ho Chi Minh city


Phone number

+84 932 940 797