• Blog
  • LinkdedIn
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Youtube

Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 5, 2017

Website Customizer

I am not a website designer, but I can be a website customizer. You will be helped to choose the best website template and then, I will customize that template for you.

What can I do for you?
  • Upload website source code to Blogger or WordPress.
  • Customize your website address.
  • Embed your social page such as Facebook, Instagram, Messenger,... into new website.
  • Design pictures, take photos
  • Fill out contents
  • Create website posts
  • Others...
Kaneki Kan - Website Customizer
Kaneki Kan - Website Customizer

My customers' website:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Contact

Get in touch with me



Adress/Street

Nguyen Van Qua street, District 12, Ho Chi Minh city


Phone number

+84 932 940 797