• Blog
  • LinkdedIn
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Youtube

Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube Channel of Thế Giới Di Động (Mobile World)

The first professional experience started at Thế Giới Di Động (Mobile World). I have a big desire with Technology, so it was an amazing part-time job. I worked as a copywriter and my duty is writing script for Youtube videos. I have to use the latest mobile devices (phone & tablet) and give my own comments about them. Then, I create a script based on my opinions about these devices. Sometimes, I translate some new technology event videos into Vietnamese.
Although I didn't earn much money from that job, I have a great time with Technology & Copywriting. You can see some videos which was made from my scripts:


Hope you enjoy them!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Contact

Get in touch with me



Adress/Street

Nguyen Van Qua street, District 12, Ho Chi Minh city


Phone number

+84 932 940 797